Reload this Page >

Any recommendations for Grand Caymans?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:42 AM
stephanie

Hi, <BR><BR>Has anyone found anywhere that is Ritz/Four Seasons+ in the Grand Caymans? We need to go in the next several months and don't know where to stay.<BR><BR>thanks!<BR><BR>steph

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 05:47 AM
ML

They are building a Ritz Carlton on Grand Cayman but it won't be complete until 2003 I believe. The Hyatt and the Westin are your two best choices for nice hotel resorts on the island. Grand Cayman has alot of condos though which we've found to be nicer in lots of ways (notably crowd-less beaches). www.caymanvacations.com has a good overview of the different condos and hotels. Good luck!

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 07:08 AM
Ray M.

On Grand Cayman (note no "s") you may want to rent a condo. The price is often comparable or less per night and the luxury of having a kitchen is wonderful.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 04:51 AM
Sandy

Stephanie,<BR>I also agree about looking into a condo on Grand Cayman. Unless you want the hotel amenities, room service etc., condos are the way to go. It's usually cheaper than staying at a hotel and more privacy.

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Kevin

Also looking in Grand Cayman. Found Angelfish (house to rent. Looked really nice, folks very helpful (return e-mail, etc). Has anyone been there or seen it on Island trip? It's on West Bay side in Villas Pappagallo.