Search

Alltravel.com response

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27th, 1999, 05:45 AM
Rita

Alltravel.com response

I've been trying to post this response for days and the system seems to continutally eat it so I'll just post it as a message! <BR>Keith: <BR>My husband and I are going on our honeymoon in March to Sandals Montego Bay. I've been trying to find the best rates through many different travel agents and here is what I found. I got a quote from a company called AIRtravel.com, the agent, Linda Beacham, was quite helpful and the quote wasn't bad. I also got a quote from HHC Travel, Cope Bradley, and there quote as slightly cheaper than AIRtravel. I got still another quote from ALLtravel.com and they were slightly higher than HHC Travel. Finally I got this quote from Caribbean Tours and Cruises, Tom Carr, 888-403-2822 or www.sandalsbeaches.com. I was very happy with him as an agent. He faxed me materials and forms that needed to be completed very promptly as well as he gave us a name and number of a tour person in Jamaica that could show us the island without being harassed. Well, I hope this was of help to you.

Old Jan 27th, 1999, 07:01 PM
cindy fracisco

thanks. I've looked all over and still can"t find the package i want.

Old Jan 28th, 1999, 04:14 AM
Steve

Try checking out http://www.travelunlimited.com <BR>We've been getting good rates and service with them.

Old Feb 12th, 1999, 11:54 PM
Mark

Save your money and don't go to any Sandals Resorts. We would have taken our honeymoon at another resort if we knew how horrible our experience would be.

Old Dec 16th, 2001, 09:07 AM
jeannine

DO NOT GO TO SANDALS INN... we went there on our honeymoon and were rudely awakenned. The hotel and rooms are very run down and NOT ON A PRIVATE BEACH. We moved to the Montego Bay hotel very quickly... for an additional $900. This was better but you do not get your value for your money. Try out Costa Rica. We had two weeksd there and spent less than one week at Sandals. Also, the scuba diving off Montego Bay sucks.<BR>