All-inclusives - Where have I been?

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 10:41 PM
April

All-inclusives - Where have I been?

Can somebody tell me exactly what these "all-inclusives" are that you talk about? <BR>

Old Jul 6th, 1999, 05:11 AM
Sara

An all-inclusive is a hotel package that also includes all meals, drinks, non-motorized water sports, entertainment, etc.

Old Jul 6th, 1999, 09:03 AM
jim

All-inclusives are just what they sound like. Usual package includes air-fare, hotel, hotel/airport transfers, unlimited food, unlimited drinks, sports, and entertainment. Some also include scuba, snorkeling, skiing. etc. Check out www.sandals.com for an example of the all-inclusive concept. There are all-inclusives on just about every island. Everyone has their own personal favorites and the only reason I suggested Sandals is I can remember the address.

Old Jul 6th, 1999, 11:26 PM
April

OK, thanks. <BR>

Old Jul 7th, 1999, 08:35 PM
Delphine Folweiler

You may want to think again about the <BR>all-inclusive plans. We found that <BR>travel agents generally like to sell <BR>these as they receive more commission. <BR>You have to eat at only that hotel, so <BR>you won't be trying different things. <BR>I did lots of reading on this, and we <BR>decided this was not for us. However <BR>if you just want to stay at a hotel and <BR>not venture out too much, then you'd <BR>probably enjoy this.

Old Jul 7th, 1999, 08:38 PM
April

Yes, Delphine, I like to venture out alot. I just wanted to understand what these "all-inclusives" were. <BR>