Reload this Page >

All-Inclusives in St. Lucia

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 10:12 AM
Brian

Can anyone tell me about all inclusives in St. Lucia? ...trying to plan a honeymoon here- have never done anything like this.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 12:15 PM
Larry

The only one I can comment on is Sandals. We stayed at the Halcyon Sandals and had a fabulous time. The staff were very friendly and the grounds and beach were terrific. The restaurants were all excellent. In addition, there is a shuttle that will take you to the other Sandals at La Toc. It is much larger than Halcyon, but the facilities there are all available to you. St. Lucia is a very lush, tropical island and it would be a shame to stay on the properties all the time. Try to take some excursions- especially the day sail to the Pitons! <BR>

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 02:03 PM
Penney

I was also going to commnet on Sandals Halyocn. It is a beautiful reosrt - very lush and tropical, laid back and slow moving, totally relaxing! You would not have a care in the world! Rooms are very clean and spacious in either the gardens or on the beach, food and esrvice is very good - huge selections and very personal and friendly. <BR> <BR>The larger Sandals is also very appealing to some but it is MUCH larger but also with alot more choices for food as well as entertainment - more going on but not as personal. Great suites and a huge pool but smaller beach.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 04:10 PM
sam

I also stayed at Sandals. I didn't think the food was that great. I'm also not a huge drinker, so I think the all-inclusiveness was a waste for me. Still had a good time though, I just don't think I'd do it again. Something about quality vs quantity.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Laurie

I agree with the above posters about Sandals Halcyon. We were there last year and loved it. We also visited 2 other places Hummingbirds and Ladera, both are not all inclusives but very quaint and Ladera has a breathtaking view of the pitons. So many choices!!!!

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 05:00 PM
Tink

We've stayed at Sandals Halcyon and loved it, we visited Sandals Golf a few times during our stay for some evening meals, but really liked Halcyon much better. We've also stayed at LeSport (last year) and loved it. It was wonderful to have 2 spa treatments a day included in the all-inclusive price. Food was very good althougth they don't have as many resturant choices as Sandals or do they have a swim-up pool bar.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 05:15 PM
Eric

Stayed at Sandal St. Lucia Golf Resort. While it may have been less personal. The facilities were much nicer, the restraunts were better and the night life was better. I also found that the people were younger than the couples in Halcyon. The golf course wasn't that great, but you only had to pay for the caddy- $5.00 at the time for nine holes, we gave them $10.00 each and they wanted to caddy for us the next day. Halcyon appeared older and more casual as well as more worn. My own opinion

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 06:45 AM
Kim

We stayed at the Sandals Golf Resort and Loved it. The pools are very large and many resturants to choose from. We will return !!!