Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

Air tickets: our middle names are missing on tickets. Should we anticipate problems ?

Search

Air tickets: our middle names are missing on tickets. Should we anticipate problems ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 11:35 PM
JoAnn

<BR>Our middle names are in our passports, but not on our airline tickets. Should we anticipate problems ? What should we do ?<BR>(We've hear contrasting answers from personal friends)

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 02:46 AM
Ams

ask your airlines

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 03:40 AM
Linda

Check with your travel agent.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 04:51 AM
Melissa

I am a Travel agent, and have never put they middle name on a ticket in my life. I have never had any problems personally, (and I have travelled since 9/11) and neither have any of my clients. You should be fine.

Old Feb 21st, 2002, 06:40 AM
tweedy

I have also traveled quite a bit since 9/11 and have not had a problem at all and have NEVER had a ticket with my middle name. <BR><BR>All the airlines are checking for is that the ticket is in your name and you have enough ID (with pictures) to prove that you are you. <BR><BR>Have a great trip.