Air Canada to St Johns

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 10:17 PM
marguerite

Air Canada to St Johns

I noticed on the wheretostay website that they showed awesome rates to St. Johns from Portland, Or. Portland to Vancouver, Canada to Montreal to St. Johns. Does anyone have any info (good/bad) on this airline?

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 06:10 AM
david

Therevis no airport on the island of St. John. I suspect the ad you saw was for St. Johns, New Brunswick, Canada...

Air Canada is a great airline.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 07:55 AM
Daniel Williams

To correct David...

Saint John is in New Brunswick, St. John's is in Newfoundland. LIkely the flight was going to St. John's, the capital of Newfoundland. Air Canada is a fine ariline.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 07:02 PM
marguerite

I'm glad to hear that Air Canada is a good airlines. However, I was in the wheretostay Caribbean website for St. Johns. They already had the St. Johns in for the destination (I realize probably is St. Thomas). All I had to fill out was my departure location. But you are probably right anyway. The website probably needs to make clarification on their travel portion that the St. Johns is in US Virgin Islands.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 07:26 PM
xxxx

It's ST JOHN not St. Johns

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 03:47 AM
Karen

St. John's is on Antigua. St. John is the USVI. If it is a flight to St. John's in the Caribb, it would be Antigua. To get to St. John in the USVI, you would fly to St. Thomas.
Hope this clears the confusions!