Age Range at Sandals Royal Bahamian?

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 10:52 AM
Judi

Age Range at Sandals Royal Bahamian?

I'm thinking of treating my husband(and myself), to a 4-day weekend at Sandals Royal Bahamian for his 50th birthday. I know it's popular with honeymooners - what about older couples? Will we feel out of place?

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 12:24 PM
Carol

Judi, My husband and I are in our mid-forties and did not feel out of place during our stay at Sandals Royal Bahamian.
The week we were there a wide variety of ages were represented. I don't know what month you are traveling in, but we were there in March and found the evenings quite cool. I might also note that people seemed a bit "dressier" than at the other Sandals we have visited. My husband took a sport coat and wore it several evenings. Have a great trip! Carol

Old Mar 30th, 2001, 03:54 PM
Kim

We are also in our mid 40's, I really think age makes no difference, we are all there for the same reason to have a good time and relax. We meet people of all ages and they all seemed to be having a wonderful time. The resort is beautiful! My daughter is getting married there on May 5.