5 Star All Inclusives

Old Dec 7th, 1998, 03:00 PM
Kevin Beaulieu

5 Star All Inclusives

Wondering if anyone had any suggestions for another 5 Star All Inclusive Resort. We have been to Diamond Resort Cozumel, Sans Souci Lido Jamaica, Grand Lido Jamaica, and Le Sport St. Lucia and loved them all. Like it to be couples only with Scuba Diving. Thanks!

Old Dec 8th, 1998, 07:36 PM
bob

If you liked LeSport, can i suggest LaSource in Grenada? Scuba is included. Quiet, low keyed resort, plenty of activities or do nothing at all. Mostly couples, no kids under 16.
good luck

Old Dec 13th, 1998, 02:42 PM
stephanie

Would like your input on Allegro's Diamond Resort in Cozumel. We have stayed at Superclubs Breezes Runaway Bay Jamaica. Will Mexico compare or should we head back to Jamaica? We like eating, drinking, lounging by the pool, entertainment, and snorkeling. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated!

Old Dec 18th, 1998, 11:34 AM
becca

We went to Club Med Columbus Isle in San Salvador, Bahamas last January. It was wonderful. We were there for our honeymoon and would highly recommend it! A few highlights....no children, mostly couples [not the stereotypical, wild Club Med], nice rooms, wonderful food, definitely upscale clientele, gorgeous beaches, and according to my husband, world famous diving. The resort is the only thing on an island with a population of 600 we were told. Please feel free to email me with any more questions!

Old Dec 18th, 1998, 12:08 PM
Lara

I agree with Becca's assessment above. Club Med Columbus Isle is spectacular. I liked it more than LeSport. Diving is included.