5 Guys in Bahamas? 25yrs old

Old Mar 25th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Original Poster

5 Guys in Bahamas? 25yrs old

Hello all. Myself and four buddies are heading to the bahamas for a 5-7 night stay in late june. Looking for a place we can do a bunch of scuba diving and chilling on the beach (i.e...looking for a good beach) and balance that with a fair amount of partying with our peers. We're out of college and have careers, but still like to boogie down. Name me a resort/island. Thanks for the help. Colin
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 09:44 AM

Since you are working...you have a little extra dough...stay at Atlantis...a lot of famous people stay there (hey even Jessica Simpson) and there are different prices for different rooms...it has great bars and a lot of younger people 20's walking around in bikinis...does that hep?
Old Mar 26th, 2004, 08:50 PM

Check out Breezes on Cable Beach in Nassau. All-inclusive so partying won't cost you extra. Great band plays at night. Great beach. We've been there 3 times and loved the place.

As for diving...check out Stuart Coves for diving. They have a website. They will provide the transportation back and forth from the resort.
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for the help. We just heard a lot about how the bahamas are all families, and wanted to still have a bit of fun. Any places you recommend seeing there?
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 06:20 AM

You should look into Club Med Turkoise.It has a great beach and lots of activities during the day and at night. The age group there is late 20's to mid 30's. I was just there this month.