2 single girls planning 1st trip

Sep 10th, 1998, 06:27 AM
amanda

2 single girls planning 1st trip

My girlfriend and I are in our 20's and are planning our first trip to the islands. we're not exactly sure where to start. our only requirements for a destination is that there is aqua water, white sands, and a place where single girls can party.
any suggestions?

Sep 10th, 1998, 06:35 AM
Janine

Club Med Turkoise. Easy to get to, inexpensive, plenty of singles, and the beach is beautiful.

Sep 10th, 1998, 10:25 AM
Rain Morgan

Negril Jamaica! Beautiful white beaches, live music and what a party! And you can either go the all-inclusive route or stay at a small resort on the beach near the clubs and fun! I found
http://www.passportjamaica.com/
to have lots of great info about Negril.

Sep 15th, 1998, 03:56 PM
Shar

You can't go wrong at Club Med. Call 1-800-clubmed and ask them for the single club med resorts. My friens and I have been to 4 of these resorts and had a wonderful time. (That's why we kept trying a differnt one each time.) Have fun Shar

Sep 16th, 1998, 11:29 PM
Charlotte Mattsson

Hi there
Me and a friend went to Trinidad and Tobago a few months ago and I have one thiing to say to you. Stay out of Port of Spain, that city caused us alot of trouble, go to much nicer places in Tobago, to lovely beaches and people, if you want to ask me anything more, my e-mail address is: [email protected]

Sep 17th, 1998, 03:46 PM
Andrea

Negril, Jamaica, mon. You can get very reasonable rates at various hotels depending on your budget!

Sep 19th, 1998, 02:50 PM
jd

I agree with Shar, that Club Med is a great choice. They have a great atmosphere and are well-run. I've known a number of young women who have sworn by them and who, like Shar, have been to several.