I will be travelling with my boyfriend for his 40th birthday this Christmas.
I found a hotel I like and a good price about a 10 minute walk from the fortified walls ( on Grande Allee just outside "upper town" I believe).
The reviews of the hotel and the neighborhood are great - but I am wondering if we will be disappointed if we don't stay within the walls. Normally walking is no big deal but since it will be December......
I keep flip flopping back and forth - the hotels within the walls are all more money for less room but I want it to be special for my boyfriends birthday. He loves Christmas and all the trappings of Christmas and that was a big reason why he chose Quebec in winter!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 브이브이카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 4u카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and PEI in 7 Days
- 5 East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 6 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 7 Car rental Montreal airport - anyone use Ace Rent a Car or NU Car Rental?
- 8 Montreal for new Years
- 9 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 10 2018 Road Trip to Alaska
- 11 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 12 Toronto - here we come!
- 13 Christmas in Quebec City
- 14 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 15 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 16 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 17 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 18 Montreal for New Years
- 19 Babymoon Destination
- 20 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 21 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018