Reload this Page >

What to do with a Young Man???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2000, 12:43 PM
Liz

A 23 y/o male friend is coming to visit and I would appreciate some ideas on some happening places to take him. He is into music, books, art, and drinking!

Old Oct 7th, 2000, 11:12 PM
Brian Kilgore

Liz, read your message, and then try to figure out why we can't help you. <BR> <BR>And if you can figure it out, try again. <BR> <BR>BAK

Old Oct 9th, 2000, 01:16 PM
gotitfigured

Apparently Liz hasn't figured it out yet, but I'd be willing to bet she is in New York City. Where else do they believe that the entire universe revolves around them?

Old Oct 10th, 2000, 06:57 AM
steroetype

A little bit into stereotyping aren't you. It seems like Liz is somewhere in Canada as she mentions her friend coming to visit her. However, I may be wrong but I don't know how you connect her with New York or anywhere else.

Old Oct 10th, 2000, 10:47 PM
Red Faced Liz

I can't believe I am so stupid!!! I was not thinking clearly when I posted this query obviously! I apologize! <BR> <BR>I was enquiring about Vancouver, B.C. Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old Oct 11th, 2000, 07:43 AM
Robyn

Liz, when you're in town, pick up a copy of the Georgia Straight. It's the free weekly arts & entertainment newspaper. It lists all the events happening in town that week, whether it be movies, concerts, symphonies, poetry readings theatre, etc... (and there's a good club/restaurant listings as well). <BR>They have a website too (www.straight.com) <BR> <BR>Robson Street and Denman Street are my 2 favourite places downtown Vancouver for restaurants. There's *many* to choose from. <BR> <BR>www.clubvibes.com is a good place to pick up info on Vancouver nightlife and events. <BR> <BR>Vancouver Magazine has a good website too (www.vanmag.com), with many restaurant, club, venue reviews, etc... <BR> <BR>Hopefully this helps!

Old Oct 11th, 2000, 07:43 AM
joe

I know what I would do with a 23 year old man.

Old Oct 11th, 2000, 08:39 PM
Liz

<BR>Thanks for the help! <BR> <BR>

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 04:55 AM
SammieMay

Oh Joe, and what WOULD you do with a 23 year old man? All I can say is that I hope Joe is short for Josephine. If not perhaps you should go visit the gaytravel.com site.