Toronto, need hotel info

May 3rd, 2000, 04:47 PM
L

Toronto, need hotel info

I'm going to Toronto to see the lion king and I need hotel or apartment rental info. I will have 20 guests including 7 children and would really like an hotel with suites or an two apartment rentals during the first week in July.

May 4th, 2000, 07:06 AM
Ariel

Check out www.toronto.com

May 4th, 2000, 04:50 PM
tom

Never stayed but the location is downtown, close to everything. Cambridge Suites on Richmond, just east of Bay & Yonge. Hope that helps.

May 14th, 2000, 05:54 AM
KATHY

HI,
I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO TORONTO TO A NARCH TOURNAMENT (north american roller hockey championships. our 15 YR OLD SON WILL COMPETE. SO SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP US OUT WITH HOTEL AND CAR RENTAL PLACES REAASONABLELY PRICED. TRAVELLING JULY END OF IT.
THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
KATHY

May 15th, 2000, 05:21 AM
Ariel

What area of Toronto will you be in? Hard to make suggestions without that info.

May 15th, 2000, 11:39 AM
ron

Since KATHY does not seem to want to tell us where this event is being held, allow me: Brampton Centre for Sports & Recreation.

So I presume it is airport hotels we are looking for, but since I don't know suburban Toronto very well, I will leave it to others to suggest.

May 19th, 2000, 05:46 AM
camillo

Hotel for 27? Did you try the group sales department at Mirvish (where you probably bought the tickets from)? We may be able to set you up with a hotel. Try [email protected].

May 22nd, 2000, 01:41 PM
WildBill

Just got back from weekend in Toronto, and stayed at Sheraton City Centre. Great location, good hotel, great bar (Trader's) to pass time in. Bid on Hotel through priceline and got it for $40/night (U.S.) plus about $5 night in taxes and fees. Also had a bonus link through priceline that added on $25 a night. Rack rate for the weekend had cheapest room at $169 canadian (About $115-120 US)