Reload this Page >

Toronto hotel US 170 or less

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:14 PM
John

Staying in Toronto for 2 days end of July. Would like to be in the middle of everything. What do you recommend-thanks

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 07:39 PM
John

If you are comfortable with Priceline, use it! I got the Courtyard by Marriott on Yonge for a very cheap rate in August

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 07:40 PM
sarah

John, <BR> <BR>You might want to visit these two websites: <BR>http://www.tdbab.com/ (Toronto Downtown Bed and Breakfast) and bedbloorexec.com (BedBloor Executive Suites) I haven't stayed at either but it looks like they offer a lot for not that much money. <BR> <BR>Also have stayed at Bond Place. It's just a couple of blocks from Eaton Centre, huge downtown shopping mall - I believe they have a website or you can go to HotelQuest.com and find information about it and other downtown hotels. <BR> <BR>Three years ago we stayed at the Crowne Plaza downtown for about $100 US per night. Really great hotel a few blocks from the CN Tower. <BR> <BR>Remember to save your hotel reciepts as you get the tax refunded. (If you are from US) <BR> <BR>Sarah

Old Jun 22nd, 2001, 07:46 PM
sarah

<BR> <BR>Sarah again. <BR> <BR>sorry about the one website. It should be baybloorexec.com. (BayBloor executive suites). <BR> <BR>But I agree with John. I was a little leary about using Priceline because you cannot specify the hotel - just the area of town you want to stay in, the star rating of the hotel, and the most you will pay. I had a very great experience using it last month in New York City. Hotel listed at $369 in their brochure, and at $259 at Hotel Discounts - I got it for $110 per night. 4-star in the very wonderful Murray Hill, mid-town south area. <BR> <BR>

Old Jun 25th, 2001, 06:48 AM
garyt

Almost all of the hotels fit into that price range...for waterfront, you can't beat the Westin Harbour Castle...next to the convention centre are the Crowne Plaza and Hilton...for novelty or sports, check out the SkyDome hotel, theres also the Sheraton, Metropolitan,and for busy,family, and food court, the Delta Chelsea on Yonge.

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 08:40 PM
Nettie

Just came back from toronto, the best place to stay is the Sheraton Centre, on Queen Street West. Sheraton has a web site, also Starwood (the parent company) has one also, but your best bet is to call the hotel directly. You can get great prices.