Reload this Page >

Toronto Colony Hotel

Search

Toronto Colony Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:49 PM
June Price

Toronto Colony Hotel

Hope to travel to Toronto this August for a week from the UK. Have been offered a package in the Toronto Colony Hotel - what is it like? Any other suggestions? I need somewhere with a pool as I am travelling with 2 other adults and 3 teenagers. Any ideas welcome.

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:56 PM
Brian Kilgore

It's several notches below the better hotels in Toronto, but if budget matters, you will find it more than adequate.<BR><BR>It has an outdoor pool; the pool is fine, but, again, not one of the best in Toronto.<BR><BR>Same for the location; adequate, but not one of the best. That said, lots of people stay there happily. My wife's office is across the street, and she likes the neighborhood well enough. Close to shopping, reasonable walk to the subway, restaurants in lots of price categories are close.<BR><BR>Look for some threads about the Metropolitan Hotel. The Colony is across the street from it.<BR><BR>You are very close to the Textile Museum, by the way.<BR><BR>BAK