Reload this Page >

Toronto Airport Hotel,HELP!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 07:01 AM
karen

Looking for a airport hotel that has nice lounge etc.. Really would like just to stay at the hotel without having to go out for dinner and to a bar. Thanks, Karen

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 08:28 AM
TorontoDweller

Disclaimer: I haven't actually been to this hotel, of course; I live in Toronto, so when I get to the airport I just go home...<BR><BR>If you're looking for sheer convenience, I doubt you could beat the Sheraton Gateway, which is attached to Pearson's Terminal 3 and runs shuttles to Terminals 1 and 2. Their web site does say that they have a restaurant, bar, indoor pool, etc., but again I couldn't comment firsthand on the quality. I would assume it's OK because it's a Sheraton, but don't take my word for it!<BR><BR>If you want more information, you can see the hotel web site at:<BR><BR>http://www.sheraton.com/property.taf?prop=692&amp;sec=srv&amp;lc=en<BR><BR >Hope this helps, and enjoy your trip.

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 02:21 PM
Brian Kilgore

I was in the airport Sheraton lobby a few weeks ago. There's a spacious lobby bar, a decent mid-priced restaurant, a couple of stores, and, all in all, it looked like a good place to stay if you did not want to go to any trouble at all.<BR><BR>If I was staying near the airport, I'd probably pick the Airport Marriott. Clean, nice restaurant, decent in-hotel store, good pool, etc., but you could say the same thing about the Bristol Place or the Holiday Inn.<BR><BR>BAK

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 06:09 PM
Shelley

Hi! I stayed at the Sheraton that is attached to the airport in Feb/2000. Nice hotel. I did not eat there since I had to catch a early flight, but I did pass by the restaurant and bar and they looked quite nice. Rooms were spacious and clean.

Old Apr 7th, 2001, 08:01 PM
Susan

We have stayed @ Sheraton Gateway Hotel<BR>located in Terminal 3 many times. They<BR>have 2 restaurants &amp; a lobby bar. The<BR>food is ok....it used to be better so I don't quite know what's going on there.<BR>The front desk staff tends to be moody<BR>with a lot of attitude! So why do we go back? Proximity to airport! There is an ibdoor walkway from the lobby to Terminal 3 &amp; a very good shuttle to the other treminals.<BR><BR>