Reload this Page >

Sutton Place Hotel

Search

Sutton Place Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 06:06 AM
David

Sutton Place Hotel

I've just made reservations with this hotel.<BR><BR>Have I made a good choice? It looks like a luxury hotel (but the rate I got seems to good to be true).<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR><BR>David<BR>

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 08:51 AM
rita

david, which Sutton Hotel, the one in Vancouver or the one in Toronto?

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 11:52 PM
David

Rita,<BR><BR>Toronto.<BR><BR>David

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 06:26 AM
rita

David, sorry I cannot help you with the Sutton in Toronto, as I've never stayed there. I've stayed frequently at the Sutton in Vancouver which is a very nice luxury hotel.

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Gayle

The Sutton Place is an old world type of hotel. It is classified as a luxury property. I think the common areas are elegant but tired. The rooms are nice, but not luxurious The top three luxury properties in the city at The Four Season, The Park Hyatt and The Windsor Arms. But if you got a good deal, then it may be worth it to you. It's not a dump by any means. Also, it is not that well located compared to the other three I mentioned. You're surrounded pretty much by office and government buildings. If you need more info, fell free to email me.

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Bonnie

It's popular with the movie/music personalities that come to town. If you do stay there eat at Bistro 990 across the street.