Reload this Page >

Stay away from Cilantros at Emerald Lake

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 10:47 AM
Maureen

Last week, while on our holiday, we drove out to Emerald Lake Lodge to have lunch. Forget Cilantros. The waitresses were very rude and refused to acknowledge or serve us. No manager around to complain to. Maybe the place is too popular now.

Old Jul 9th, 2001, 02:37 PM
traveller

Just as a note, apologies that this happened to you. I have emailed the establishment to let them know to read this site. Hopefully, they will get back to you.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 04:53 AM
traveller

Just to let you know Maureen, Emerald Lake Lodge did respond to my email and they are taking some action regarding your shabby treatment. They seem to be taking it quite seriously. I hope they email you with a sincere apology.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 09:43 AM
Maureen

Traveller: Thanks for your efforts on my behalf. Haven't heard anything from the Lodge yet. Will let you know.

Old Jul 10th, 2001, 10:08 AM
traveller

Maureen, maybe even email them yourself and say that you are the poster of this. Perhaps, they will refund your money or something. Rude service is just not acceptable and is really the exception rather than the rule in Banff/Jasper but maybe everyone was having a "bad day". Not that that is an excuse but Banff/Jasper is expensive and you should expect the best service and recieve it. You can look up emerald lake lodge on the internet. Good luck and better luck next time you visit Alberta. Usually, we are quite friendly and I feel so bad that you had a bad experience.