I was buying a one way ticket to Canada. But for some reason Turkish Airlines shows me a 30% cheaper price if I choose the option of round trip, compared to if I choose oneway only.
The round trip includes the same exact times/flights as the oneway.
Doesn't really make sense to me.
So I was thinking of just buying the return ticket, and obviously I won't be boarding it going outside of Canada, I will just be using the return flights.
Would that cause any issues for me?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-muscle-testo/
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria