Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Canada
Reload this Page >

REQUESTING INFO RE THE DELTA CHELSEA INN IN TORONTO

Old Aug 6th, 2000, 08:42 AM
Nancy

My husband and I are spending two days in Toronto the week of August 14th. Our travel agent recommended this hotel and I did book a two night stay there. I would like to hear what anyone else might have to say about it. Two big "Thank you's" go out to those of you who recommended the items of interest we should see while in Toronto. Hopefully this hotel is not too far from them...... <BR>

Old Aug 6th, 2000, 08:54 PM
bRIAN kILGORE

It is a hge hotel, probably the biggest in Toronto. It's a block north of Toronto's main downtown indoor shopping center, almpost across the street from two great music stores, and very close to two subway stations. Excellent cafeteria; I'm there once a month myself, but have not eaten in the main dining room. Good pool, hotel is popular with families, popular with air crews, nice lobby bar. <BR>It's a pretty good choice. <BR>BAK <BR>

Old Aug 7th, 2000, 04:32 AM
dave

<BR>Delta Toronto is crowded at times and <BR>there are definetly better hotels in <BR>Toronto, but the location is OK. <BR> <BR>Have fun <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 01:17 PM
Nancy

Many thanks Brian and Dave for the info. <BR>

Old Aug 14th, 2000, 03:00 PM
Debbie

Nancy-although it's been awhile since we stayed at the Chelsea Inn, as I recall, the elevators were small and quite slow for a hotel that size. Hopefully that's no longer the case. It is, however, conveniently located in downtown.