So this summer my mom and I are planning to road trip from Ontario (we live about 2 hours north of Toronto) to the East Coast of Canada (so ideally we will end in PEI and then head back!) We have a cat and dog that both love car rides and we are planning to bring them along. We were wondering if anybody knows any cool/fun spots that we could check out on the way there and back? We were thinking of also going through NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, etc., and then obviously the eastern provinces in Canada until we come back.
SO, does anybody have any cool destination spots or recommendations on places to stay with pets? We don't plan on staying anywhere for longer than one-two night but we plan on going for about a week to two weeks.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT HP Techh care
- 2 Montreal,Quebec city and St Lawrence river
- 3 Two weeks in Nova Scotia
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Montreal for New Years
- 7 Romantic restaurant in Toronto
- 8 Babymoon Destination
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 Music and Scenery in Mova Scotia
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle versus Delta Hotels by Marriott
- 13 Ottawa in December
- 14 Canadian Rockies in late June, 2018
- 15 Quebec City Cozy Pubs
- 16 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 17 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 18 Montreal & Quebec City
- 19 Victoria in December
- 20 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 21 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 24 What is famous in canada?
- 25 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria