Montreal Hotel with a FULL Spa?

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Sherry

Montreal Hotel with a FULL Spa?

I just may have to go to Montreal next week instead of Toronto and usually stay at the Queen E, or the like, but was wondering if any of the hotels have a full spa similar to the one in Toronto at the Hyatt. This was to be a spa/city few days and am quite disappointed we may not be able to go to Toronto, so am hoping Montreal offers something similar. Also, noted on the Vogue website they have redone all their rooms recently? But no spa I guess. Thanks in advance.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 04:40 PM
xxx

The delta Montreal has a great spa. So does the Omni on Sherbrooke, both excellent hotels.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Sherry

I checked out their websites and cant find any spa shown. A health club, yes, but I am looking for a Full Spa; body treatments, facials, etc, with the proper spa ambiance. Perhaps they have added them recently and havent adjusted their website? Anyone know of a hotel offering a full spa?

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 11:15 AM
xxx

Last time I was at the Omni they had all that. Try calling the hotel local number if you are not sure.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Dino

I have enjoyed the Holiday Inn Select spa. Hotel is located on Viger and spa is on basement level floor