Search

Mont Tremblant

Search this Thread

Old May 16th, 2001, 12:18 PM
Bob

Mont Tremblant

Has anyone spent time in the summer with a family at Mont Tremblant?

Old May 16th, 2001, 12:29 PM
bob

To be more specific, anyone stay at La Chouette? And how are the lakes for swimming?

Old May 16th, 2001, 04:43 PM
Lisa

I know this answer is not going to be terribly helpful but it might provide some information. We go in winter and have spoken to many people there about summer activities. It is a very popular summertime resort with great lakes, golfcourses, hiking, mountain biking and water activities. We drive past the lifeguard stand at the beach at the lake so obviously there is swimming. <BR> <BR>La Chouette sounds very familiar but I cannot place it. <BR> <BR>There are also wonderful restaurants in MOnt Tremblant and the neighboring vilages. Some elegant shops too. <BR> <BR>Sorry I can't be more helpful. It is one of our favorite places and I can only imagine that it is beautiful in summer too.

Old May 17th, 2001, 07:23 PM
L

I was there for one day last summer and it's really nice. I really enjoyed walking up and check out all the nice little boutiques and restaurants. The hotels are all excellent. <BR> <BR>I would not stay there for more then 2 days personnally as I would get bored... but that's me. If you like to stroll, shop and play golf, then you will certainly enjoy it!

Old May 18th, 2001, 01:20 PM
A.M.

Mont Tremblant is a wonderful summer destination (except in June - blackfly season.) I have been several times in the summer, lakes are cold but kids don't mind. If you go, stock up on groceries cause the grocery store is small. Lots to do and close to Montreal. <BR>Don't know La Chouette. I have stayed at Intrawest and Fairmont Chateau Trenblant. Hope this helps. <BR>A.M.