Reload this Page >

Lodging Info in Quebec City

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5th, 2001, 04:32 AM
S. Kamran

My fiance and I are planning to spend our honeymoon in (the most romantic city this side of atlantic) Quebec City in mid-May. Can someone suggest beautiful and romantic hotels/inns/B&Bs that fit the occasion. . Any other tips to maximize our stay will be appreciated as well. <BR> <BR>Many thanks. <BR> <BR>Sam...

Old Nov 5th, 2001, 10:31 AM
lili

might get more recommendations if you add you price range and ammenity expectation

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 04:37 AM
Ariel

Sam - the Frontenac is certianly one of the most elegant hotels in Canada, situated right in the heart of the old part of Quebec City. Check out their website at: <BR> <BR> <BR>http://www.fairmont.com/FA/en/CDA/Ho...100126,00.html <BR> <BR>Also look for smaller restaurants in old Quebec. My husband and I found a great crepe place (spelling!!) - small and intimate (sorry, much too long ago to remember the name. The old part really is incredible, just walk around and take in the scenery/atmosphere.

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 05:55 PM
Kim

I spent my honeymoon in Quebec City at the Chateau Frontenac and it was a fantastic place. I would highly recommend it.

Old Nov 8th, 2001, 05:18 AM
elaine

We have stayed twice at Hotel Dominion 1912 in Quebec City. Our most recent stay was August '01. Dominion is a small boutique hotel...very chic and romantic. My husband and I would most definitely return.<BR>Check out Fodors Rants/Raves....high praise for this property from many posters.