Reload this Page >

Family ski trip mid March near Quebec?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 05:28 PM
curious

Hi! I am considering a family ski trip in mid March and was wondering if anyone could recommend any good Family ski resorts near Quebec. I have only been to Quebec once and loved it. I thought we could combine a trip there with 4 or 5 days of skiing. Can any give me any suggestions? We would be driving from Connecticut, which I believe is an 8 or 9 hour drive. Thanks so much for your help!

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 07:24 PM
geography

Do you mean Quebec province or Quebec City?

Old Aug 12th, 2001, 05:26 AM
curious

Quebec City.

Old Aug 13th, 2001, 11:29 AM
Sandra

Curious, <BR> <BR>We were in Quebec City in July and spent 2 nights at Mont St. Anne. It's only about 30 miles from Quebec City and all the skiiers in our group loved it and talked of returning in the winter. We rented condos that were right next to the Mountain, and did some hiking in the area. One thing they liked was the fact that there were lots of trails down both sides of the mountain. With the exchange rate it looks like it would be a good value. Try a serch for Mount Saint Anne and you'll come up with some sites. <BR> <BR>Good luck - <BR>Sandra

Old Aug 13th, 2001, 11:34 AM
Sandra

The condos we stayed at were The Chalets Montmorency and we liked them. They had 3 bedrooms w/3 baths, full kitchen, fireplaces etc. Indoor pool and were installing a hot tub during our visit. The web site is www.chaletsmontmorency.com