Reload this Page >

Creston Valley accomodations

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 04:57 PM
mary

Anyone familiar with this area between Waterton Lakes National Park and Harrison Hot Springs, please advise on best overnight accommodations. Anyone know a really great place to stay?

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 06:30 PM
Carl Z

Mary that is a very large area! <BR>Please try to be more specific. <BR>As well go to www.hellobc.com and find the 800#, phone and ask for the BC A ccomodations Guide, it has 'em all. <BR>

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 07:40 PM
dnorrie

Also try www.discoveralberta.com. It could also help you out.

Old Mar 25th, 2001, 04:01 PM
mary

We do have the guide but have not found it to be very "worldly" in its recommendations; we want to stay in Creston and the choices are limited; I was hoping someone might have a very recent update with a terrific find. I think I'm asking for the impossible, but thanks, anyway.

Old Mar 25th, 2001, 06:50 PM
Carl Z

I was afraid you were asking about Creston (!) <BR>The last time I was there it was 'slim pickins', my companion was not amused. <BR>You might luck out with a cozy B&B if you contact the local C of C. <BR>In any case avoid the Campground north of town, the last time I saw that many mosquitoes was in Northern Ontario!

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:21 AM
Robyn

I had always thought that Creston was a rather small town. <BR> <BR>Anyhow, I found some information on Creston at the following link. It may be able to point you in the right direction: <BR> <BR>http://www.britishcolumbia.com/regio...&webregionid=2