Reload this Page >

Canada's Wonderland - any advice?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29th, 2001, 10:56 AM
bennie

I recall Wonderland as a clean, fun park but that was 17 years ago. Is it still the same? What are the best attractions for kids? Its been too long for me to remember much.

Old May 29th, 2001, 01:41 PM
elizabeth

Hi Bennie: <BR> <BR>I took my 5 year old nephew last summer and we had a great time. Don't know the age of the child you're going with - but the park was just as you described - clean, fun. Since you've been there they've added lots of attractions - for us the most fun was the water park. <BR> <BR>Here's the web site for the Park - I'm sure you'll have a great time <BR> <BR>http://www.canadas-wonderland.com/

Old May 30th, 2001, 06:20 AM
bennie

Thanks for the update Elizabeth. The kids are 5 and 8. The website doesn't mention specifically what characters are around the park. I know there is a Scooby ride (which should be a big hit) but are there also Rugrats characheters or themed rides?

Old Jun 1st, 2001, 06:50 AM
Neil

Hi <BR> <BR>Was in Canada`s Wonderland last year and while there weren`t many charaters as such wandering around to entertain the kids the park is a must for anyone visiting Toronto. I`m 23 but felt about 9 running around all day on the rides and in the waterpark. An excellent day out with nothing to worry about.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 07:19 PM
Bonnie

Suggestions for going to Wonderland: go early, take rainwear and leave it in a locker, just in case. Also take extra, dry clothing as they have introduced water-type rides where you can get very wet. Have a central meeting place in case someone gets lost. Expect to pay a lot for food and drinks for the day.