Reload this Page >

Bed and breakfast

Search

Bed and breakfast

Search this Thread

Old May 14th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Luis Carvalho

Bed and breakfast

When i visited Ireland i discovered how good the Irish BB are.<BR>Could you please inform if the BB are a good choice in Canada or should I'll look for hotels?<BR>In the big city's I always stay inhotels but not in country side.

Old May 14th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Melissa

Where are you going in our beautiful, but very large country? That will make a difference.

Old May 14th, 2002, 08:57 AM
ms

In my experience, they have been an equally good choice in Canada, though it may make a difference where. Canada is huge!

Old May 21st, 2002, 10:52 AM
Luis Carvalho

Mostly Quebec and the Rocky Mountains.

Old May 21st, 2002, 10:54 AM
LJ

Check out BBCanada.com for all the most reputable B & B's all across Canada. They have never let me down and have an excellent and secure internal booking service. DO double-check price before booking as web-site tends to list lower than the current price.

Old May 22nd, 2002, 05:52 PM
Jim

We were in the Rockies last August and stayed in B&B' in Banff, Jasper and Canmore. The rooms were great and the people fantastic. This year we are going to Quebec and plan to use B&B's there and I'm sure they will be just as wonderful. You can get all the info you need from bbcanada.com and from the links directly to many of the properties. Hope you have the fine time we had!!

Old May 26th, 2002, 07:52 AM
Luis Carvalho

Fodors is always the best site to search for advises. Thanks.