Banff/Jasper

Aug 31st, 2000, 07:04 AM
Bill

Banff/Jasper

Our family is planning a June 2001 vacation to the Canadian Rockies and were wondering if anyone knew of some nice cabin settings near Banff and Jasper, something quiet and away from the main stream of traffic.

Aug 31st, 2000, 07:33 AM
herself

We will be staying at Alpine Village in Jasper's Oct 1,2 and 3rd. Have not had any advise from anyone on this forum about this place. I will post my opinion when I return. They have a web site, www.alpinevillagejasper.com
I liked the location, looks and price therefore, I booked. (I have made mistakes booking because of cute web site before.)

Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:16 PM
Kay

Hi Bill, we stayed at some nice cabins in Jasper in June - Bear Hill Lodge. It was in a quiet, residential area, only about 10 mins walk into town. There were different size cabins, ours had a double bed, bathroom, small kitchen, etc for CAN$145. We would stay there again.

Oct 9th, 2000, 07:24 AM
herself

Hi Bill,
Wow! the area is gorgeous. Loved every minute of it. The Alpine Village is about a mile from Jasper. Smaller facility then Beckers. About 40 cabins. We had a two bedroom cabin with fireplace and kitchen overlooking river. Very nice and friendly.
Cabins were not as crowded together as Becker and a lot closer to Jasper.
Have fun. You are going to enjoy this vacation.

Oct 14th, 2000, 04:01 PM
Diane Moll

We spent a week between Jasper and Banff at the Paradise Lodge/Cabins in Lake Louise early September. Very nice accomodations. Cabins have gas fireplace, kitchen and one or two bedrooms. Very quiet and within a mile or so of the Lake Louise Chalet. You may want to look at their website: www.paradiselodge.com