Reload this Page >

Airport hotel in Vancouver

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 04:21 AM
Margaret Hindsley

Need suggestion on hotel near airport in Vancouver for one night before early morning departure.

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 05:56 AM
ron

The Delta Vancouver Airport is the closest and is very nice. It has a shuttle.

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Lidija

The Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel is connected to the airport. Located at the international level. www.fairmont.com. According to their website they are the first hotel in the world to allow check inn from your hotel room. Its only about 1 1/2 years old.

Old Feb 7th, 2001, 07:33 AM
Robyn

There's at least a dozen hotels located in Richmond that have 24 hour shuttle buses to the airport. Richmond is technically where the airport is located. The Best Western Richmond Inn, the Executive Inn, the Ramada Inn, The Hyatt, etc, are all located less than a 5 minute drive to the airport, and are possibly cheaper than the Fairmont/Delta.

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:36 PM
Margaret Hindsley

Thanks for the advice. Do you by any chance know the website for Executive Inn? I as able to pull up best western and they have good prices. Margaret

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:37 PM
ron

Thanks. I e-mailed delta hotels and got a good price. Margaret

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:39 PM
Robyn

Thanks for the advice. Do you by any chance have a website for Executive Inn? I was able to contact Best Western on line and they have good prices. I think I can get website for Ramada and Hyatt without any trouble. Margaret

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 01:41 PM
Lidija

Thanks for the advice. We are returning car to the airport and have 6 a.m. flight so that might work for us if the price is not prohibitive. I brought up their website and have wrote asking for best rate but not yet heard. Best prices seem to be best western but it would not be as convenient. Delta also quoted a reasonable rate. Margaret

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 02:37 PM
Jim Rosenberg

Also easy to check as a possibility would be the Holiday Inn Express near the airport, where we noted a high-season rate (August) of $109 CDN.

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 03:31 PM
millie

Just got back from Vancouver. We stayed at the Sandman Hotel, a 10 min. shuttle (free) from the airport. We obtained a "stop over rate" for $69. The hotel is two years old and was very very nice. There is also a "newish" looking Travelodge right beside the Sandman Hotel. <BR>Hope this helps.