Search

What to pack??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 01:55 PM
Debbie

What to pack??

Going May 5 to Australia for 10 days which will include Sydney up to Bisbrane. What kind of clothes should I pack for going with a tour group? What will the weather be like at that time? Thanks!

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 08:10 PM
Cassandra

Hi Debbie, <BR>I live on the Gold Coast, which is about an hour south of Brisbane. Although our winters are very mild, you still might want to bring a light jacket and pants for the nights. The weather lately has been absolutely beautiful during the days, nice and warm, however, at night we have been having a few storms which makes it a little cool...so make sure you account for this..

Old Apr 26th, 2001, 08:20 PM
Nicholas

Hi, <BR> <BR>I live in Sydney and can tell you that the weather will be cool, but not too cold. The most you will need is jeans and a light jacket. It doesn't get cold enough at that time for a big coat and gloves or anything like that. Some days will even be fairly warm (25degC).

Old Apr 27th, 2001, 10:22 AM
Cassandra

Thanks A-lot... I am really looking forward to this trip....

Old Apr 27th, 2001, 10:26 AM
Nicholas

Thank you for the information.... <BR>I can't wait for the trip.. It is going to be sooooooooooooooooooooo fun....

Old Apr 28th, 2001, 06:46 AM
pat

I am leaving for Sydney, Cairns, and Melbourne on May 22. Does the same advice apply to me? I was thinking of packing long underwear.