USA to Bora Bora Covid test requirement

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7th, 2020, 11:57 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a trip planned from Atlanta, GA to Los Angeles to Bora Bora in November 2020. I read we need to have a negative COVID test within 72 hrs before our fight. It specifically stated RT-PCR test on one site. Here in Atlanta all testing comes back soooo late - sometimes a week or so later which wouldn’t work. We have some rapid testing sites, does anyone know if that qualifies? The test results within 20 min.
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 04:46 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
I have no idea . . . but since your question is more about how to get tested in GA, I'd maybe re-post on the US board and ask if anyone knows about testing options in Atlanta/GA. There are several Fodorite health care professionals based all over the SE states who would seldom see a thread about Bora Bora. Good luck.
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 08:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I guess you've checked the government website for Bora Bora to see what the COVID-19 requirements are? Maybe there is a contact form where you could ask specific questions. I'm assuming the test is for entry into their country, not just to board the plane in the US?