tokoriki or matangi

May 16th, 2001, 02:26 PM
simon

tokoriki or matangi

for a perfect secluded honeymoon wich one and why?

any tips?

thanks

Simon

May 18th, 2001, 08:24 AM
Kristeen

Hello Simon,

My husband and I spent 9 nights at Matangi in April. It was our honeymoon and the best word to describe it was pure heaven!!! I don't know much about Tokoriki, but would advise anyone to go the Matangi.

We stayed in a cliff-top bure (secluded) and did a lot of nothing. We snorkeled and kayaked, but spent most of our time relaxing. The food was wonderful, the staff was wonderful... I can't say anything negative about our stay.

If you have any specific questions let me know.

Best of luck to you!!!!

May 18th, 2001, 09:38 AM
simon

Kristeen thank you so much for you reply

i did send you an email with some questions... but after I sent the email I talked to the travel agent and I already booked my honeymoon with them... I couldn't afford the treehouse but they say that the only difference is the outside shower... 80( any tips on the ones in front of the beach?

anyway.. I'm satying 12 nights in october for a well deserved honeymoon...

thanks!

Simon

May 18th, 2001, 09:50 AM
Louis

When we were in Matangi a couple of years ago, we stayed in a deluxe bure at the windward end. In looking through the tree house there at that time, we liked better the our bure. I think it was bure no 6. We liked the great space it provided. My wife loves Matangi and we have been in about 30 places in the Caribbean and Pacific. Another favorite place is Guana Island a private island in the BVI.

May 18th, 2001, 10:27 AM
simon

yes... the Virgin islands are beautiful... but I'm from the caribbean and I wanted to go as far as I could..

thanks for the info!

Simon