Search

Riding the Train

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16th, 1999, 10:04 AM
Amanda Marshall

Riding the Train

A group of us are planning a trip to Oz next year, and would like to know if anyone has experienced the train ride from Sydney to Broken Hill? If so. can you get off and check the place out? If so, can you recommend any good pubs. Not much to ask for a first time user like me.

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 03:18 AM
jay

Hi! Amanda, <BR>The train from sydney to Broken Hill is the Indian Pacific, one of the great journeys. If you are in a group I would suggest getting an outback operator to meet you in Broken Hill and do an outback tour. I have just completed one and it was the greatest of great times. The scenery unbelievalbe. <BR>Depending howmany in your group. <BR>If you are interested email me and I will give you a run down on the tour. <BR>Regards, <BR>Jay <BR>

Old Mar 24th, 1999, 03:19 AM
jay

Hi! Amanda, <BR>The train from sydney to Broken Hill is the Indian Pacific, one of the great journeys. If you are in a group I would suggest getting an outback operator to meet you in Broken Hill and do an outback tour. I have just completed one and it was the greatest of great times. The scenery unbelievalbe. <BR>Depending howmany in your group. <BR>If you are interested email me and I will give you a run down on the tour. <BR>Regards, <BR>Jay <BR>

jay

jay

jay

jay