Search

Queensland Info Please!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21st, 1999, 04:56 PM
Linda

Queensland Info Please!

I am looking for someone in Qld who would be willing to correspond with me and help with questions about how we will spend our time in Australia. I lived in Brisbane until I was 12 years old and have been living in Canada for the past 30 years. We are planning to spend either 2 or 3 months in Oz, probably Jan/Feb/Mar 2001. We are tossing around the idea of a motorhome or an apartment rental in say Noosa and using it as a home base. We are used to long distance driving but don't want to spend the entire vacation on the road. My husband hasn't ben to Australia so he will have to see Sydney too. I don't think I'll want to come home!! I'd really love some input. Thanks, Linda

Old Aug 22nd, 1999, 04:43 AM
Kylie

Hi Linda. I currently live in Brisbane and have also lived in Rockhampton, Gladstone and Mackay, which are all towns in Queensland. I would be happy to help you in any way that I can with info. I myself have done some travelling between Brisbane and Cairns so I may be able to help with some stuff. You should definately spend some time at the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast too while you're here.

Old Aug 22nd, 1999, 04:29 PM
linda

Thanks for your response Kylie. Do you mind if I email you directly, or would you prefer I use this forum? <BR>Linda

Old Aug 22nd, 1999, 04:32 PM
Linda

Thanks for your response Kylie. Do you mind if I email you directly or would you prefer me to use this forum? <BR>Linda

Old Aug 24th, 1999, 03:58 AM
Kylie

Hi Linda. You can email me on [email protected] and I'll try my best to answer any questions for you. Talk to you soon!