Perth-New Zealand

Apr 9th, 2002, 07:29 PM
scott

Perth-New Zealand

Does anyone know how much it would cost, using the boomerang pass to fly from Perth-New Zealand and Perth-Cairns.
I can't figure it out from the site. If anyone knows i'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Apr 9th, 2002, 07:40 PM
pete

that is because new zealand is not in the Boomerang pass as its a different country

Apr 9th, 2002, 07:52 PM
scott

Yes, but on the boomerange pass website there is the western zone the eastern zone and the easter/newzealand zone, so it is encompassed in it somehow. I just can't figure out the actual price.
Thanks

Apr 9th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Pete

The B pass can only be bought OUTSIDE Australia so we don't see it. You have to be either more specific about costs or ask someone on your side of the Pacific. I can be more expensive sometimes that buying the fares in Australia. Either that or do a search of this site for Boomerang pass and that my answer your question

Apr 9th, 2002, 08:00 PM
scott

Yeah, I'm sorry I forgot that you guys probably wouldn't know alot about it, being that you can only get it outside of OZ. But if anyone does know anything I would appreciate it.

Apr 9th, 2002, 08:04 PM
liz

I just looked it up and if you are looking at the UK version I can see your problem because it is not at all clear. Perth - Cairns would be 2 stops anyway.
Anset is no longer flying too which makes it hard so my advise would be to ask Qantas these questions as they would have the answers about their pass.