Search

Pearl Beach Bora Bora Help

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6th, 1999, 06:13 AM
Jay

Pearl Beach Bora Bora Help

I am planning my honeymoon for may of next year. we have decided on the pearl beach resort on bora bora, but would like some feedback regarding the beach suites vs. the overwater bungalows. it seems that at this property, they have upgraded the qauality of the "land" units as a trade off for not being over the water, making the decision very difficult. i would appreciate any help that may be offered. thanks....jay

Old Nov 22nd, 1999, 06:23 PM
sean

Jay-- <BR> <BR>I am planning the same honeymoon only in August. Let me know if you have found any additional information on the Pearl Beach. Best wishes and have a great time.

Old Dec 6th, 1999, 09:02 AM
Greg

Greetings Jay, <BR>Don't know the PB Resort, but have experienced overwater accommodations at the Hotel Bora Bora. Its great to watch fish swim under your bedroom and be able to leap into the water from you very own deck. On the other hand, I consider them to be a very expensive novelty. I would prefer a nice beachfront unit, providing it has some degree of privacy. Regards. <BR>

Old Dec 6th, 1999, 12:11 PM
Gigi

The web address for the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort is www.spmhotels.com <BR>

Old Dec 23rd, 1999, 05:11 AM
Max

The premium over water bungalows are well worth the extra cost. My wife and I stayed in one at the Pearl Beach Bora Bora in October and it was breath-taking. We had just come from a beach bungalow at the Sofitel in Moorea and there was just no comparison between the two types. The beach bungalows at Pearl Beach do not have any front deck to sit out on and stare at the beautiful lagoon. The premium OWB are very luxurious inside and the sliding glass wall that opens to your deck overlooking the lagoon is amazing. Feeding the fish at night through your coffee table that opens to the water below is fun. My opinion, in case I haven't been clear, is to go for the premium OWB.

Old Jan 5th, 2000, 10:11 AM
Angela

Gosh, isn't it wonderful to have such difficult decisions to face in life. Enjoy your trip.

Old Jan 5th, 2000, 09:18 PM
Ted

Angela -- you are one jealous BITCH!!!

Old Jan 23rd, 2000, 12:14 PM
June

I was wondering if any of the rooms have A/C? Would this esort appeal to very discerning travelers? How was thedinig at this resort? How do you get there from the airstrip? <BR>

Old May 1st, 2000, 02:46 PM
sharon

You won't be disappointed in a beach bungalow at pearl beach. We just returned two weeks ago. There is no front deck, but what people can't see is your private deck and hot tub in your room. It is hard to explain, but a must see! Yes, there is AC in the beach bungalow. The ow bungalows are great too,but not as much privacy. It you can, spend a few nights in each. <BR>

Old May 2nd, 2000, 12:02 AM
Erik

Sharon, just how EFFICIENT was your air-conditioning at the Pearl Beach? Did you have to constantly turn off/on the unit? Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -