Search

Long term rental - sydney

Search this Thread

Old May 27th, 2002, 02:12 PM
jean

Long term rental - sydney

Does anyone have information on long term furnished rental apartments - about 6 months - lower north shore area??? does not have to be lavish. Thanks

Old May 27th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Alan

Hi, Jean!<BR><BR>Six months is usually the minimum term for private rental arrangements, and this is fairly easy to arrange through one of the major Real Estate agents such as Century 21 or L.J.Hooker or Raine and Horne. I am sure these will all have their own web-sites, and you may even find a suitable apartment listed there. Be prepared to pay the first month's rent in advance and a bond (to be refunded at the expiration of your lease if you leave the apartment in good condition) for about the same value. Wherever you plan to stay while you're here, you can be sure there will be a couple of real estate agent's offices within a kilometre or two. References are appreciated, so if you can bring these with you it might open up your options. Good luck!<BR><BR>

Old May 28th, 2002, 02:22 PM
Jean

Thanks for the reply,Alan. Have glanced at the LJ Hooker site which seems to have many choices.

Old Jun 1st, 2002, 01:51 AM
Kerry

I did a search on anzwers.com.au an Australian search engine under "Sydney furnished accommodation" and came up with thishttp://www.waldorfnorthsyd.com.au/index.html<BR>Looks good and in the area you are after. I don't know if it is within your budget but if not check the anzwers search engine as there were many other choices that I didn't look at<BR>

Old Jun 1st, 2002, 08:29 AM
Jean

thanks for the info Kerry I checked out the waldorf site however it is unfortunatley out of my price range.