Search

I'm lost!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9th, 1999, 07:08 AM
Colleen

I'm lost!!

Hey everyone! I'm an 18 year old student from Canada and I will be travelling to Australia, hopefully in March 2000. I'm getting a working visa, but I don't have the slightest clue how to go about getting a job! So if anyone knows anthing that will help me out, please send me an email! Thanks so much!!

Old Jun 9th, 1999, 06:18 PM
Kittie

Colleen, <BR>Try contacting the Australian Embassy in Canada. They may have a list of the best web pages to connect to. <BR>Kittie

Old Jun 9th, 1999, 08:17 PM
peg

Colleen, when you get to Oz, stay at a hostel for a couple of nights, that's where you will get the inside running on all the job opportunities for anyone on a work visa.Peg.

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 09:00 PM
Mark

try www.seek.com.au <BR> <BR>It has contract and permanent positions and links to agencies that may be able to help <BR>

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 10:10 PM
Peg

Colleen, try - http://www.nomads-backpackers.com/index.html - for info about how to look for work and agencies and also www.looksmart.com.au is a good site to do some searches. Peg.