Consolidator fares to Australia from US?

Sep 28th, 2001, 05:53 AM
jay

Consolidator fares to Australia from US?

Are there any consolidators who do this haul or does anyone have suggestions for finding a good fare to Australia from US? Thanks.

Sep 28th, 2001, 08:13 AM
traveller

You could check out travelocity.com. Fares still seem to be quite high. Good luck.

Sep 28th, 2001, 08:18 AM
traveller

Just as an added note, depending on where you are in the States, I just checked out flights from Calgary, AB to Sydney and then from Great Falls, Montana to Sydney. The flight from Great Falls was $1768 and yet from Calgary was $1406. So, if you are close to the border, you may want to check out departing from Canada.

Sep 28th, 2001, 01:26 PM
LizF

Perhaps you could think of booking your flight from an Australian Agent in Australia - I have done this before. Because our $ is so pathetic you may find that you can get a really good deal.
For us going to the USA return at present is about $900 US. I don't know if doing it this way is still available but you could try. I have a friend who is a travel agent but she is away on holiday for about 3 weeks and I could always ask her if you are interested.

Sep 28th, 2001, 06:43 PM
Francine

Hi Jay,

We offer consolidator fares to Australia. We also have some great land packages if you need. Send me an email with your dates of travel and where you wish to go. Also include your originating point. I'll give you a quote.

Francine
[email protected]

Sep 29th, 2001, 03:59 AM
Jay

Francine - does your company have a web site?

Oct 2nd, 2001, 02:42 AM
Jean

Francine I am interested in flying from the Cincinnati area to Sydney. Not fixed on dates but am looking for the best fare.