Canning Stock Route

Old Nov 6th, 2001, 06:35 AM
cees

Canning Stock Route

Interested in a 4WD Tag Along Tour on the Canning Stock Route in West Austrlaia August 2002??I just did an East West Crossing last August and I can tell you this was really great! <BR>Please have a look for more information at www.redcentre.com.au/4x4/csr-03.htm. <BR>Wanr more information? Please contact me. <BR>Cees

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 09:46 AM
Michael

G'day Cees, <BR>The Last Frontier, that's what many call the Canning Stock Route. <BR>You will have a fantastic trip, especially if ther's as much water in the claypans as this year. <BR>Certainly not a trip for 'softies' LOL.. <BR> <BR>Enjoy, <BR>Michael.

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 02:52 PM
xxxxx

Michael,<BR> If you read the post again - I think you will find that Cees is actually advertising the trip - not planning on doing it!

Old Nov 7th, 2001, 11:15 PM
cees

xxxxx:Who ever you may be, flight/vehicle/motel have been booked, because I was the first of the participants and now I am indeed "advertising" for some more people. But they should have at least a name, no "xxxxx"'s wanted on a trip like this.<BR>Cees

Old Nov 8th, 2001, 01:46 AM
Mike

xxxxx ( The Topper ? )<BR>Actually I found the info quite interesting, even if I'm not able to take part in 2002. <BR><BR>Cees, thanks for the info. <BR>Would be great to experience Auatralia like that and must be quite a job to organize that type of adventure. <BR><BR>Good luck, <BR>Mike.