Reload this Page >

Which hotel in Bombay??

Search

Which hotel in Bombay??

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2001, 10:39 PM
Jim

Which hotel in Bombay??

I've heard that Taj Mahal Hotel is the best in the city but i have also read that high profiles such as Clinton and Michael Jackson stayed in the the Oberoi Towers?? Your opinion please.

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 09:29 AM
Vijay

both of them are pretty good...additionally you may also want to consider The President and The Leela ( very close to the international airport )

Old Apr 24th, 2001, 02:09 AM
meg

Is there a web site where I might find details of hotels in Mumbai, Agra and Delhi?

Old May 2nd, 2001, 07:23 PM
deepa

I'd say The Oberoi (not the Towers)is the best.

Old May 23rd, 2001, 10:51 PM
archana

Additionally, The Orchid and The Meridien (near the Inernational Airport)and The Regent (Bandra)too are good.

Old May 24th, 2001, 08:53 PM
Sue

HI Tom <BR> <BR>Well recently, we went on a tour of India organised with the help of a travel company in N Delhi. <BR>Our opinion about the hotels is that all hotels are good. Infact they all are giving very good service. The final impotant point is what prices are you being offered ? The Prices which are mentioned on the original hotel broucher are very different from the ones the travel agents get hence please note that ultimately it is what price are you getting Oberoi , Leela or Meridian. Our hotels included one which were quite expensive such as the Presidential Suite at Lake Palace for US$ 1200 a night ! but we did not spurge in the extravagance throughout , hence please keep in mind your budget. We organised this tour through an agent in Delhi who had very good rates which we were offered. <BR> <BR>if you need any details e-mail me and I will be glad to help. <BR> <BR>Have a nice day ! <BR> <BR>Sue <BR>[email protected]

Old Sep 9th, 2001, 02:36 PM
Mika

I've stayed at the Leela (too far out), Oberoi (ok.) and the Taj Mahal. I would opt for the Taj but in the old building. The new part is like any business hotel.