Reload this Page >

Viet Nam Tour Guide

Search

Viet Nam Tour Guide

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Bill Greenberg

Viet Nam Tour Guide

I will be in HCMC for a few days in March and would like to arrange for a guided tour of the HCMC-Tay Ninh area. Anyone have any experience and suggestions that they could pass on? Thanks, Bill

Old Jan 15th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Mary Anne Cook

My friend and I will be touring this same area in Feb. I spent 2 and a half weeks in Vietnam last year ,but did not go to Tay Ninh. This couple ( he a former American in the Vietnam war and his wife from Saigon) planned and have planned our tour. Their website is www.indochinatours.com<BR>email [email protected] phone 360-570-2097<BR>They customized tours and will plan it as you like. met them in Olympie this summer. They do a great job.

Old Jan 15th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Michele

When in HCMC last fall, I used Ann Tours - [email protected]. They were very accomodating, gratious, and good.<BR><BR>Michele

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 08:28 PM
Regina

Are these "customized tours" less expensive than the regular full blown tour with major tour operator?<BR><BR>Are these tours able to show you areas you might not go to on your own or in a regular tour?<BR><BR>Any info would be helpful. Never been to Vietnam and a bit anxious about doing it on our own.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 11:38 AM
plummie

We used Vido tours for an entire 16 day trip in '97 and found them very satisfactory. We had three sets of guides and drivers - the first met us at the Hanoi airport, were with us in Hanoi and Halong Bay, and saw us off for Hue. The second set guided us in Hue, then down to Danang and Hoi An.<BR>Flew to Nha Trang from Danang and met the third two, who'd driven up from Saigon. They were with us in Nha Trang, then to Saigon by way of Dalat.<BR>Took a side trip from Saigon with them to Cu Chi and Tay Ninh.<BR><BR>We were very satisfied with all of them.