Traveling to Vietnam

Old Mar 27th, 2022, 03:27 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Traveling to Vietnam

Hey all, I am supposed to travel to Vietnam with a friend from 19.4.2022 until 12.5.2022 - I would love to hear a bit from you on the current situation in Vietnam, Covid-wise.
vvIs there an obligation to go around outside with masks on? are bars open? are attractions and touristic sites open?

Thanks in advance!
Roy.
Old Mar 30th, 2022, 07:11 PM

Supporting! I and my bf planning to visit Vietnam this summer. Interested in the same things.
Old Apr 3rd, 2022, 12:11 AM

You will find a lot more about the current situation in Vietnam on the Tripadvisor forums which sees a lot more activity than does this. Speaking with Vietnamese friends fairly regularly and they seem to feel that it will be a long time before things get back to anything like normal. As far as I am aware I don’t think there is a requirement to be masked outside. Many bars , restaurants and accommodations have yet to open and things are still very quiet. I also understand that the situation varies considerably in different regions, cities.

All this wouldn’t stop me returning as it would be nice to see some of the places with fewer tourists around and I am sure ampnyone that does go will be welcomed with open arms.
Old Apr 14th, 2022, 08:47 AM

Which part of Vietnam do you want to visit? Currently, in Vietnam, the Covid epidemic is almost completely controlled. We have been affected economically, but all activities are almost normal. We still travel very often.
​​​​​​
Old May 24th, 2022, 07:16 AM

It looks like okay right now!
Old May 24th, 2022, 08:14 PM

Viet Nam travelling

Viet nam has drop the requirements for covid test, so If you still consider to go then now is the time!!
if you already here then it great too
have a great trip in Viet Nam