Travel Agent for Kerala

Old Sep 30th, 2007, 07:24 AM
CFW
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travel Agent for Kerala

Two websites I found were Karma Kerala and Kerala Adventures. Has anyone used either of these or can you recommend another agency?
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:22 AM

Oh she forgot to mention she is also humble and adores being subtle.
Old Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:38 AM

carole (yes with an "e")....bonita has given us great info over the last two years or so....we used her info quite a bit for our trip to india....

the real advantage that she offers is an american perspective to life in india....i find it clearer and more on spot than foreign explanations.....i like all the comments and i do not find bonita's appearances on this board to be advertising in the same way that others do their advertising...

she has given help to many people during this time and she gets nothing out of it....i vote to not hastle her...just an opinion...

bob
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 11:52 PM

Greetings, all!
Realize the o.p. is over a year pld. However, I recently returned from a first trip to South India, booked with Mrs. Faith Pandian, at Indian Panormama Travel aka Window to the World.
The company is based in Trichy, but with local offices all over India. During the trip-planning stage, I'd replied to a post on this site, that Faith seemed to have great intuition and insight for what I wanted, at amazing prices, especially compared to some other agents I tried (including one "local expert" whose itin cost more than twice as much as Mrs. Pandian's--and for far less in the way of meals, accomodation, and transport).
Well, the trip--me and my young adult daughter-- was waaaayyy better than we'd d hoped or imagined! After I'm back to reality, i hope to do a TR here.
In the meantime, feel free to contact me with questions about the trip (to parts of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka) or this excellent travel agency. I've listed two contact websites below (hope it's ok with the editors).
Aloha from
Calinurse
[email protected]

http://www.tourism-southindia.com/profile.html

http://www.indianpanorama.in/
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 11:56 PM

Oops--typos. It's Indian Panorama...not Panormama. I must've been thinking of Mother India!
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 02:11 AM

CFW, did you finally travelled with Karma Kerala? I am also planning a trip with them but I would love to have some feedback regarding KK before I close a deal with them.
thank you!