Reload this Page >

Tokyo DisneySea - when does it open?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 08:48 AM
Anony

Hi all, <BR>We'll be travelling to Tokyo Yokohama area this summer. I have heard Disney is constructing a brand new park "DisneySea" in Tokyo... does anyone here know its official opening date? Thanx

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 10:03 PM
Florence

Here's their official site <BR>www.tokyodisneysea.co.jp/english/ <BR> <BR>I've been to Tokyo every year for the last 20 years, and I've never even thought of doing to DW. It really amuses me that one would go to the other side of the world in a country with such a rich and original culture and visit something one can find at home. On the other hand, I can understand it from someone who would be staying there for a while. <BR> <BR>Anyway, I think it's just a matter of personnal taste, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself. <BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:05 PM
xxxxx

florance: glad to see that you are being very open minded again.All the person asked for was the info about dis. Why in the world do you have to give your annoying opinion on everything when it isn't even asked for. Also how many times do you have to tell people that you have been to Japan every year for the last 20 years? if you have been there for 15 days each time that is only 300 days in japan, it is still less then a person who has only lived there for 1 year so going there 20 times really isn't that big of a deal so stop !@$$%ing telling us that every time!!!! <BR>I would also like to thank the helpful people on this sight who give suggestions not narrow minded opinions.

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:38 PM
Florence

xxxx, <BR> <BR>I was wondering how long you'd wait before criticizing me for boasting about my travel experience* and telling about my tastes ... <BR> <BR>As far as giving "open minded" suggestions, I'm open to yours for my next trip this autumn. <BR> <BR>* including extended stays totalling 2 years in Tokyo, Kyoto, Iwate-Ken, and Kyushu <BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 11:50 PM
xxxx

i would love to give you some suggestions, but i need to know where you are going first. I have been to most of asia and have been to most of the states and some parts of europe as well so i would love to try and help you. <BR>i think it is great that you try and help others on this web sight but remember people are only asking for other suggestions. Remember people like different things. i feel as though you often put down other peoples opinions and this isn't good for the sight because less people will reply. i'm not saying that you should agree, but you can disagree in pleasent ways.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 12:47 AM
Florence

xxxx, <BR> <BR>Even if you don't like the way I give information/opinions, what prevents you from giving different informations, opinions, and suggestions than mine on this site ?

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 07:51 AM
Steve Mueller

To the original poster: <BR> <BR>I don't have any specific information about DisneySea, but Tokyo Disneyland is a blast. My wife and I used to go there about once a month and loved every minute of it. We visited an aquarium near Disneyland once; I think the name was Tokyo Sea Life Park. If DisneySea is not open, you could try the aquarium.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 01:47 PM
Fwhiteside

Went to Tokyo Disneyland last September. Stayed at the Disney Ambassador Hotel. Excellent but expensive ( 42000 yen a night room only ). Tokyo Disneyland is great !