Reload this Page >

Thanks all for help regarding INDIA tour

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 04:27 AM
Lius Marini

We (me & my husband) want to thank all the fellow travellers who gave us <BR>important bits of information which helped us have a very beautiful tour of <BR>India. Yes, indeed India can be a very difficult country if one is not <BR>prepared and we met lots of fellow travellers who had several experiences <BR>which were unpleasant. Thankfully our tour company was very efficient and <BR>kept us very well informed. Most of the combinations of hotels etc were <BR>selected by us by collecting information from the Internet and other <BR>travellers. I would be glad to share my itinerary and any other information <BR>that could help others for planning their trip to India. We went to Delhi , <BR>Jaipur , Agra , Udaipur , Jodhpur , Varanasi and Kathmandu. If anybody needs <BR>any information regarding the hotels we stayed in or our tour company <BR>,e-mail me and I will forward the same to you. <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 4th, 2001, 07:08 AM
Linda

Hi Luis <BR> <BR>It sounds you had a very good tour of India. I would appreciate if you could give me some details about the hotels and the name of your travel agent in India. I along with my husband am planning to take a tour early in 2002. <BR> <BR>Thanks <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 5th, 2001, 02:53 AM
Daniel

Bonjour Lius. <BR>We are planning a 3 week trip in Rajasthan next march and 2 week in Nepal. Planning to travel on a mid-range budget(30-50$ a night)plus meals and transport. I would be interested in recommendations for lodging and travel tips. Is two weeks in Nepal to long? Planning to see Kathmandu and Pokhara. No big treks. <BR>Merci. Daniel

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 11:03 PM
Chris Moses

Please provide us the name of your tour company and the hotels you stayed on your India trip. How many people were on your trip? <BR> <BR>We are planning to go in September for our anniversary.

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 02:26 AM
suzie

I woild like to hear all about your trip and travel precautions and recommendations. I heading to India in November

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 03:42 AM
Noreen

I would be very interested in the hotels you stayed in and the tour company you used. Also, what health precautions did you take. Thanks a lot.

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 08:36 AM
Mike

Please include me. <BR>Thanx

Old Aug 12th, 2001, 01:50 AM
penny holley

I am travelling to India in November and just starting to plan an itinerary. Any and all advice most welcome!