Thai Airways Your thoughts???????

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 04:32 AM
Donna lord

Thai Airways Your thoughts???????

Hi, we will be travelling with Thai from Melbourne to Bangkok and are wondering what this service is like. Look forward to hearing your opinions.
Donna

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:57 AM
sue

Dear Donna,
We have travelled to Thailand 7 times using Thai Airways and can't say enough about them, the food is good as far as airline food goes, the attendants are very helpful & friendly, we have never had any complaints, Qantas should take some lessons from the thai's.

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:44 AM
ann

we have flown with thai airlines a few times now and i think that it is the best airline i have ever travelled with.the cabin crew were all thai and they were really nice as you will find out that all the thai people are the same, this is the reason we keep going back to thailand,everyone is so friendly. enjoy your holiday

Old Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:52 AM
Ursula

Donna: I have flown with Thai several times from Zurich and was always pleased with them. Food is of course airline food, but quite good. Never great delays, never problems with the luggage either. However, as the flights are usually fully booked, there is little hope for two seats.
I will fly Thai again next week to from Zurich to Hanoi via Bangkok. It will be looong, but it would be the same just with any airline.
Personally,I think Thai is among the best Asian air carriers together with Singapore Airlines.

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 12:22 AM
Donna

Thanks for all of your help. It sounds like we will have a great time with Thai.
Donna

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 12:43 PM
jenomad

No worries.
Flew with Thai many times. Very reliable and the Thai hostess are okay (no massage this time tough). Free fresh orchid on every flight for the ladies.