Reload this Page >

six months in Asia any suggestions?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11th, 1999, 06:39 AM
Terry Hodgkinson

Hi folks. <BR>I will be traveling to Asia around October 2000. Will be traveling for around six months through India, Nepal, China, Tibet, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and possibly others. Looking to spend time with some different cultures other then the North American. I am a 33 year old professional married man. I own a martial arts school in Canada and a Hypnosis Centre. If anyone has any suggestions for special places or people to see please email me. I would love to spend time in some of the ashrams and temples but I’m also very adventuress and like to see exotic places and meet exotic people. I’m looking forward to the experiences of this trip and the people I will meet along the way. Please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and tell me your thoughts. Thanks all. <BR> <BR> Happy Travels <BR> <BR> Terry [email protected] <BR> <BR>

Old Dec 14th, 1999, 01:32 AM
clarence

my name is clarence guo,a taxi driver and tour guide in <BR>xi'an----the home town of terra-cotta figures,i often take <BR>travellers to a cave dwelling village after terra-cotta <BR>figures,you'll visit some family live in the cave houses <BR>which built hundreds of years ago,meet local farmers and <BR>kids there. <BR>if you need my help(airport transfer,hotel,tour) in <BR>xi'an,pls feel free to e-mail me. <BR>pla visit my web site www.taxitour.com. <BR>Regards.

Old Dec 17th, 1999, 05:00 AM
Veronica

Don't miss east Aais where thereare quite different from the places you mentioned. You can enjoy the city life in Hong Kong and Singapore. Or enjoy the sun and beach in Penang of Malaysia or Cebu of Philippines. Bangkok is also excited. e-mail me if you need information of Hong Kong

Old Dec 19th, 1999, 06:07 PM
john

Hi Terry, <BR>My wife and I lived in Indonesia (Jakarta) for a year and half and thought the country to be a very interesting and exciting place. I would definitely add it to your itinerary. E-mail me if you have any questions. <BR>john

Old Dec 20th, 1999, 12:31 AM
pat

From October the weather should be ok, not too hot and wet. Don't miss Bangkok, in the year 2543 (2000), it will have Bangkok 2000 the city of culture, there will be many events and festivals all year round. <BR>Welcome to Asia. <BR>