I just posted on the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. It's a great place to visit if you have the time and like birds. There is some information and photos here.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 4 Bago or Golden rock
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Bangkok
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?